Rabu, 26 Desember 2007

Cintapuccino

Review Movie “Cintapuccino”

Category : Movie

Genre : Romantic

Have you ever watch “Cintapuccino”? What do you think in your mind when hear “Cintapuccino”? I think you confuse because what is the “Cintapuccino”, it is love and coffee, isn’t? Well, I want tell you that a great and an interesting movie. This movie is adapted from the best selling novel by Icha Rachmanti. The stars in this movie are Sissy Precillia (as Rahmi), Aditya Herpavi (as Raka), Nadia Saphira, and up coming artist Miler (as Nimo) come from Malaysia and directed by Rudi Soedjarwo.

It tells about love and obsession, and learning to make a big and an important decision. When in Senior High School Rahmi has a secret admire. He is Nimo, different one grade above her. She is obsessed to Nimo until she graduated from senior high school even she graduated from university.

One day she met Raka who now will be her husband. Moreover, until she meet again Nimo at food court. The movie has duration about ± 110 minutes. What are a big and an important decision? Find the answer with watch this movie. Are you interested in it? You must watch it.

2 komentar:

nulustunjunk mengatakan...

Wow...It's Great, Sita!!!
I like Cintapuccino too!
your review could make me more like it....
Do you know about D'cinnamons who their songs became Original Soundtracks of this movie ???
I like them very muuch because their songs are easy listening.
Do you like them ???
Please reply my comment as soon as possible.
Thank's before.

sita mengatakan...

Thanks for your comment...
Yes, I know about D'Cinnamons.
I like them very much....

I like "selamanya cinta". this song is rearrangement. this song song by Yana Yulio.

I also like 'Semua Yang Ada'.

which song do you like in OST. Cintapuccino???